What will students learn in your course?
- Learn what document databases are and how data is organized with MongoDB
- Learn how to perform CRUD operations with MongoDB
- Don't stop at the basics - learn all about writing complex MongoDB queries, in-depth and with practical examples!
- Write efficient and well-performing queries to fetch data in the format you need it
- Use all features MongoDB offers you to work with data efficiently
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- NO prior knowledge on databases (of any kind) is required
- General web development or mobile development knowledge will help you but is not a must-have
- You can use any operating system - Windows, macOS, Linux, it'll all work!
Who is the course for?
- Developers or data scientists who plan on (or are already) working with MongoDB
- Everyone who's interested in NoSQL databases
- Both beginner and advanced MongoDB users who want to explore all the core features